Photos of the KP15 Prototype – version near production
The photographs below show some close ups of the KP15 prototype bike that has been run over the past few months and which is nearing production time. Two bikes were originally run, a longer wheelbase version to below, but this one was chosen as the best.
KP 15e – Main points
- Extensive experimentation has been successfully carried out to maximise the performance
- The new bike will be supplied ready built to ensure no problems with fits and finishes or instructions.
- The electrics can be installed without any dismantling of the bike.
- The bike will be complete as shown,with a choice of one of the different grades of Roadie tyres. ( no electrics).
- The chassis design is extremely stiff, but incorporates a cush mount for the headstock to protect the front forks.
- The wheelbase has been reduced to 303mm with option for 309mm
- The new geometry forks and alloy headstock incorporate adjustable steering stops.
- All components are CNC machined from top grade materials.
- Rear stand is included.
- Price will be announced shortly.